Aldar Academies Pupil Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
The Aldar Academies Referral Program (“Programme”) offered by Aldar Academies (“Aldar Academies”, “we” or “us”) has been created to reward you, our loyal parents, (“you” or “your”) for doing what you would already do – recommending us to your contacts who then register their children with Al Ain, West Yas, Al Mamoura or Al Bateen Academies as pupils (“Referred Pupils”). The Programme was created to reward you for recommending Aldar Academies, by offering you a fees discount of four percent (4%) (“Referral Discount”) on your children’s school fees where they are registered at an Aldar Academy in return for making a successful referral. To participate in this Programme, you must agree to the following Program Terms and Conditions (“Programme Terms”). You confirm that: (i) you have read and understand these Programme Terms, and (ii) you agree to comply with these Programme Terms. If you do not agree to the Programme Terms, please do not click to accept these Programme Terms below.
- This Programme may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or benefits available within the Aldar Academies network.
- This offer is valid only for parents who have one or more current enrolled children in an Aldar Academy who are referring one or more Referred Pupils to Al Ain, West Yas Academy, Al Mamoura Academy or Al Bateen Academy.
- Referrals are valid for enrolments for the academic year 2023/2024 only.
- Referral Discount will be credited against your child’s pupil account nominated by you.
- The Referred Pupil may not currently be attending an Aldar Academy.
- Only one Referral Discount shall apply to each referrer child.
- Where the referrer refers more than one Referred Pupil, one Referral Discount shall apply in relation to each Referred Pupil which may be applied against the same number of referrer children.
- For each successfully enrolled Referred Pupil, you will receive the Referral Discount against your child’s annual tuition fees.
- The Referral Discount does not apply to extra-curricular activities.
- The Referred Pupil cannot be a member of your immediate or wider family.
- Referrals must be submitted online prior to registration & admission.
- Referral Discount is paid once:
- successful Referred Pupil admission is confirmed by Aldar Academies;
- once the first term Referred Pupil tuition fees have been settled in full; and
- once the Referred Pupil has attended the Aldar Academies school for at least 2 weeks.
- Referral Discount is not applicable to students transferring school within the Aldar Academies network.
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on receipt of the first referral application.
- Referred Pupils from a family with siblings already attending an Aldar Academy do not qualify for the Referral Discount.
- Referral Discounts cannot be transferred to children other than the child originally nominated by you.
- Referral Discounts will only be credited against student accounts with no arrears.
- Referral admissions are subject to satisfaction of the relevant Aldar Academies admission & assessment policies & procedures.
- Aldar Academies reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the promotion at any time.
How it works
You can earn four percent (4%) discount against your nominated child’s school fees for each Referred Pupil in accordance with these Programme Terms.
Multiple Referrals: A referred contact may only use one referral link. If a referred contact receives referral links from multiple referrers, only the referrer associated with the referral link actually used by the referred parent will receive the Referral Discount.
Conduct: Referrers must comply with all applicable laws in the UAE. Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Referral links should not be published or distributed on commercial websites or on blogs. Referrers are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link. Referrers are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.
By participating in the Programme, you also agree to the Programme Terms and acknowledge the Aldar Academies Data Policy.
Release: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Programme, you release Aldar Academies, its affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (the “Aldar Academies Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, to the extent permitted by law, arising out of or in any way connected to the Programme and/or the use of any Referral Discount.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Aldar Academies Parties harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by you of any of these Program Terms or any violation by you of applicable law.
Termination: Aldar Education may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Programme or Programme Terms at any time, without notice. Aldar Academies may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any referrer’s participation in the Programme for breach of these Program Terms or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Program Terms. The amount and type of Referral Discount that you may obtain by participating in the Programme can change at any time.
Participation in the Programme may require you to submit personal information about yourselves and any Referred Pupil or their parents. The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the Aldar Academies Data Policy.
Updates to the Programme Terms
Aldar Academies reserves the right to modify these Programme Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. If we modify these Programme Terms, we will post the modification on our [website/portal], which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Programme after any modification of such terms, shall constitute consent to such modification.
If any provision in these Program Terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be deleted and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Programme will be resolved under the laws of Abu Dhabi, and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi in relation to any dispute.